Thursday 12 November 2009

Dead Fish

I had a dead Koi in my pond today.

There didnt seem much wrong with it apart from it wasnt breathing, oh and not moving, well except for when I shook it....

It didnt talk much either for that matter, but then Koi don't... especially dead ones. I asked it what was wrong with it but it didnt answer.

There was no sign of any of the other fish so I couldnt very well ask them either.

I took a guess and assumed the lack of water might be a problem so I've filled up the pond again. I've even added some random medication, you know the sort that says it cures all but never does.

So my conscience is now clear and I can depart for a weeks chill out in the sun safe and in the certain knowledge that......There was a dead fish in the pond...

.

No comments:

Post a Comment